Freshly Baked Breads, Buns, and So Much More
How Can I Order a Cake?
Choose any cake options (listed on the order form to the left) and come in to the bakery to place your order during regular business hours. Minimum 48-hours notice is needed in order to prepare your cake. Cakes with edible images may require more notice. A 25% deposit will be charged on orders over $50.
Baked Fresh, Each Day
- 15 different types of fresh baked breads: rye, marble, cheddar cheese, sun-dried tomato, sourdough, French stick, raisin, amd round focaccia to mention a few
- Butter Pull-apart buns, knot buns, dinner rolls, hamburg/kaiser-sized buns, hotdog/sub-sized buns
- Breakfast items such as muffins, danishes, croissants, jumbo cinnamon rolls
- 1 lb. banana-walnut loaf, lemon-filled or plain pound cakes, 1.5 lb. round, cherry-filled pound cake
- Chocolate chip, M&M, peanut butter, oatmeal, double chocolate, shortbread, or our amazing empire cookies
What's in the Fridge?
- Suwanna's very own Mary-Ann cake: a chocolate sponge cake with creamy filling encased in decadent ganache (availbale in both mini and party size)
- Apple crumble, abundant pecan, cherry, and seasonal pies
- Carrot cake, Ebony & Ivory mousse, brownies, cream horns, chocolate lava cakes
- Meat pies, Lamb pies, Sausage rolls, ready-made Pizza dough
- Tiramisu, mini and full-sized cherry cheesecake, Napoleons, both chocolate, vanilla & red velvet cupcakes, dundee cakes, and Boston cream cakes
Gluten-Free Bread and Cakes
By order only, we can provide white, gluten-free bread loaves and chocolate flour-less cakes. NOTE: products contain dairy.